How to enable Single Store Mode in Magento 2
If your Magento installation has only a single store and store view, you can simplify the display by turning off all store view options and scope indicators. In this post, we’ll let you know how to enable Single Store Mode Single Store Mode Configuration.
Learn how to enable single-store mode simply by following steps:
To set single store mode:
- On the Admin sidebar, click Stores. Then under Settings, select Configuration.
- In the panel on the left under General, select General.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and expand the Single Store Mode section.
- Set Enable Single Store Mode to "Yes."
- Click Save Config.
- When prompting to refresh the cache, do the following:
- Click the Cache Management link in the system message at the top of the page.
- Mark the Page Cache checkbox.
- With Actions set to “Refresh,” click Submit.
For more information please refer Magento 2 user guide.
I hope this Magento post helped you to know How to enable Single Store Mode in Magento 2. Bookmark it for your future reference. Do comment below if you have any other questions or doubts.
P.S. Do share this post with your team.
Review other articles maybe it'll help you too.